100% real ebooks, amazon kindle books, kindle ebooks, half price books, and many more

Search your favourite kindle books on Amazon kindle store and email us the title or URL and we will give you cheaper price.

The ebooks is 100% real, no advertising, no phising, no missing page, can be read on Amazon kindle, kindle for PC, and any ebooks software you like.

100% guarantee, 100% safe payment by PayPal

email us at BookUsABook@gmail.com

Disc 75% ebooks: Hopeless only $2.42

Special Price, Limited Time Offer! Disc 75% Off

Paperback price: $9.71, Our ebooks is only $2.42
#Fiction #ebooks

Purchase it NOW! before it's too late...

Check other discounted ebooks: elibrary for ebooks and kindle books

Books Description:

#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER                                                                                                   
Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies.
        
That's what Sky Davis realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she's never had before.  He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of their first encounter.
        
Sky struggles to keep him at a distance, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. Unable to deny their intense connection, Sky finally caves to his unwavering pursuit.  However, she soon discovers that Holder's erratic and unpredictable behavior comes with a very good explanation.  One that will ultimately test her faith in the hopeless boy she's fallen in love with.   
Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual situations.  

Customer Review:

5.0 out of 5 stars Took my breath away
This is an all consuming book. From the first page to the last. In a way I wish ALL books were.

Such a realness to these characters that each paragraph controlled my breath. From the moments that had me laughing hard, to the ones that gripped the pit of my soul, and my favorites??? the ones that actually stopped my breathing while I experienced Holder and Sky's intoxicating relationship.

Never has an author had me literally panting when the couple hasn't even kissed yet. <deep breath>
"I'm pretty sure we just broke the record for the best first kiss in the history of first kisses- without even kissing." (38%)
Agreed. And since when has pinky holding brought tears to my eyes? Since Hopeless, that's when.

Without a doubt this book just fell into my top 10 list of favorite books ever. What an amazing gift Colleen Hoover has.

Her characters are real. At least you sure as heck wish they were. And lived in your house. And were your only friends. ;) I loved Sky from the 3rd sentence. Sarcasm and quick wit~ two things I can't get enough of. And Holder? Holder had me at "Hey." I dare you not to fall in love with him.
Perfectly imperfect characters. And I could.not.get.enough.

May I recommend blocking off your day when you buy Hopeless... as you will not want to put it down. Not even to pee. And make sure your kindle/iPad/electronic-device is fully charged or you will sit on the floor next to the plug to read because back pain will be completely worth it. Lack of sleep will be worth it. Ignoring your children will be worth it. ;) Ok, I need to stop. But only because I need to go re-read it. Now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning.
Holy hell.

You know how most books are so predictable that you are just waiting for the words to read like you pretty much figure they will?

Yeah?

Well this book is in no way predictable.

Completely surprising.
Absolutely stunning.
Terrifically heartbreaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopelessly In Love with HOPELESS
Colleen Hoover wrote about an extremely difficult subject but treated it with immense respect and delicacy that equaled a meaningful experience for the reader whether this thing has touched their life or not. I felt everything Sky felt and everything Holder felt. He was the most amazing character ever. The sex scenes were perfectly balanced and were also written with an eloquent amount of class and respect which provided the reader with a deeper respect for the characters intimate connection.

The two most poignant lessons for me from the book were these two quotes:

"Sometimes you have to choose between a bunch of wrong choices and no right ones. You just have to choose which wrong choice feels the least wrong."

"While I could sit here and feel sorry for myself, wondering why all of this happened to me...I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to wish for a perfect life. The things that knock you down in life are tests, forcing you to make a choice between giving in and remaining on the ground or wiping the dirt off and standing up even taller than you did before you were knocked down. I'm choosing to stand up taller. I'll probably get knocked down a few more times before this life is through with me, but I can guarantee you I'll never stay on the ground."

I never thought I could love a book as equally as I do Slammed but now I think I do. I "LIVE" HOPELESS!

BRAVO Colleen you did it again!