100% real ebooks, amazon kindle books, kindle ebooks, half price books, and many more

Search your favourite kindle books on Amazon kindle store and email us the title or URL and we will give you cheaper price.

The ebooks is 100% real, no advertising, no phising, no missing page, can be read on Amazon kindle, kindle for PC, and any ebooks software you like.

100% guarantee, 100% safe payment by PayPal

email us at BookUsABook@gmail.com

Disc 60% ebooks: Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) only $3.40

Special Price, Limited Time Offer! Disc 60% Off

Paperback price: $8.52, Our ebooks is only $3.40
#Fiction #ebooks

Purchase it NOW! before it's too late...

Check other discounted ebooks: elibrary for ebooks and kindle books

Books Description:

The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires...


From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside--so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.


No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.


Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession...

Customer Review:

4.0 out of 5 stars My Honest Opinion, love Gideon and Eva
The only reason I can not give a 5 star review is because I felt there was not ending, or cliffhanger, It did not have an ending. I loved watching how strong Eva and Gideon's relationship and love have grown throw out their time apart from Book 2. Slyvia Day wrote an amazing book; Corrine is still up to her usual to try to get Gideon, we see Brett in this book and we are introduced to more of Gideons past but through out it Eva is more secure and strong in their relationship. My only issue is that I hope we do not have to wait for Book 4 and Book 5 to come out because I have more questions. We see that Eva has come to terms with Nathan's death and the horrible things he did to her, with Gideon's help but I can also see that Gideon has to face his demons and can see why another book is needed. Did I mention Gideon's mother has took out the biatch claws yep...take a chance and read it their is no ending but you do see growth from the pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered..
No Spoilers....I understand if you thought this was the last book, that you might be disappointed with the ending. BUT, Sylvia said months ago that this wasn't the end and there would be 2 more books. And, obviously, as you neared the ending, you had to have come to the realization that this wasn't the end. I think EWY was perfect! They needed this book to work through some issues and bring some more questions to the surface. They are too riddled with problems, individually and together, for them to get their HEA so soon. They have only known each other a few months when this story starts, and this one only covers a short time span as well. I think their relationship needed everything that happens in this book, and I'm excited for what comes next. I suggest people read this book with an open mind that their journey is a long one, filled with some painful moments and some pretty darn hot ones too. lol This book definitely gives you some very steamy moments. Eva and Gideon are just made for each other, and I believe that they will get their HEA. We just need to trust Ms Day and enjoy the ride.