100% real ebooks, amazon kindle books, kindle ebooks, half price books, and many more

Search your favourite kindle books on Amazon kindle store and email us the title or URL and we will give you cheaper price.

The ebooks is 100% real, no advertising, no phising, no missing page, can be read on Amazon kindle, kindle for PC, and any ebooks software you like.

100% guarantee, 100% safe payment by PayPal

email us at BookUsABook@gmail.com

Disc 60% ebooks: Mastering the Nikon D7100 only $9.02

Special Price, Limited Time Offer! Disc 60% Off

Paperback price: $22.57, Our ebooks is only $9.02

#Photography #ebooks #Nikon #D7100

Purchase it NOW! before it's too late...

Check other discounted ebooks: elibrary of ebooks and kindle books

Books Description:

Mastering the Nikon D7100 by Darrell Young provides a wealth of experience-based information and insights for owners of the new D7100 camera. Darrell is determined to help the user navigate past the confusion that often comes with complex and powerful professional camera equipment.


This book explores the features and capabilities of the camera in a way that far surpasses the user's manual. It guides readers through the camera features with step-by-step setting adjustments; color illustrations; and detailed how, when, and why explanations for each option. Every button, dial, switch, and menu configuration setting is explored in a user-friendly manner, with suggestions for setup according to various shooting styles.


Darrell's friendly and informative writing style allows readers to easily follow directions, while feeling as if a friend dropped in to share his knowledge. The learning experience for new D7100 users goes beyond just the camera itself and covers basic photography technique.

Customer Review:

5.0 out of 5 stars A master explains the D7100
Although I like to read before going to bed, it isn't usually technical manuals I choose; and never before have I stayed up almost all night with such a book. This one I could not put down. I've been shooting professionally with the Nikon D7100 since I got it back in April and thought I understood all its functions.

Aware of Darrell Young's expertise in teaching the technical aspects of Nikon cameras I ordered his Mastering the Nikon D7100 when first advertised. Because it wasn't in publication yet I ordered two other books from two other authors detailing the different functions and setting on the camera. Neither one or both these other books cover the DETAIL Darrell Young covers. Darrell shows screen shots of every setting so there can be no mistake how to apply them. Later in the book he explains why you need to know these functions. There are so many AH HA moments in this book I'm going to have to read it several times. I found a number of details I didn't know the camera could do and the owner's manual did not tell me about. Darrell did!

Spending almost a year working with the D7100 Darrell Young discovered every nuance and function this piece of equipment could produce.

If you own or are thinking of buying the Nikon D7100 you MUST have this book. It will teach you every function and setting in easy to understand language and why you are using it. If you want to Master the Nikon D7100 to get the most out of your camera BUY THIS BOOK NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlock your D7100 
I started my photography hobby with a Nikon D90, and the purchase of the book Mastering the D90. The combination took me from beginner to advanced intermediate in very little time. How? I am not a reader of anything that doesn't hold my attention. Darrell's book and my camera helped me produce many shots that my friends and coworkers said I should sell. Images that I have been amazed by.

I purchased the Nikon D7100 when I wanted to take my hobby to the next level. I thought by learning the D90 well, I would automatically understand the D7100. WRONG. After shooting with it for 4 months I realized I needed in depth instruction. There are several books out there that came out at about the same time as the camera or just a little after. It's my thinking that these books could not go in depth enough as a person who wrote the book after using the camera for several months, with the experience of 5-6 instructional books (or more) behind him.

I decided I would purchase "Mastering the D7100" when it became available. I received my book yesterday. Within 2 minutes I learned two things that I needed to know, and this was just opening the book to random pages. The book is thicker than expected, presented in a fashion that makes easy to learn, and more importantly makes you want to learn. Darrell puts his 30 years experience in the book in such a fashion as if you were learning it from your favorite teacher in school.

*NOTICE* I did not buy my book. I received my copy of the book because a photo I submitted in a Nikonians contest was selected for inclusion in the book. This made me extremely happy of course. However I would've definitely bought this book had I not won it in the contest.

Important enough to mention is the fact the book comes with a half price off a Gold Membership to the Nikonians.org. This book combined with the fantastic D7100 will give you many unbelievable memories, with the proof that you did it.

A brief word about the Nikonians. Their forums cover everything from use of cameras to printing to software to equipment to almost any "what" if situation you can imagine, and I recommend them highly.

Thank you for your time reading my review. Purchasing this book will leave one thinking to themselves "this was a good investment"Mastering the Nikon D7100

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY understand how to use your D7100!
I have been eagerly awaiting this book and just received it yesterday. It exceeds my expectations - it is clearly written, detailed and full of useful and usable information and tips that will help me get the most out of this very impressive camera. The D7100 is my "dream camera" and it has SO much capability, but it is also very complex, and I've found the Nikon manual leaves me with many unanswered questions. This guide is exactly what I need to help me optimize my use of the camera and obtain the results I envision. Many thanks to the author for this book!!!