100% real ebooks, amazon kindle books, kindle ebooks, half price books, and many more

Search your favourite kindle books on Amazon kindle store and email us the title or URL and we will give you cheaper price.

The ebooks is 100% real, no advertising, no phising, no missing page, can be read on Amazon kindle, kindle for PC, and any ebooks software you like.

100% guarantee, 100% safe payment by PayPal

email us at BookUsABook@gmail.com

Disc 60% ebooks: My Morning View: An iPhone Photography Project about Gratitude, Grief & Good Coffee only $4.94

Special Price, Limited Time Offer! Disc 60% Off

Paperback price: $12.37, Our ebooks is only $4.94

#Photography #ebooks #iPhone

Purchase it NOW! before it's too late...

Check other discounted ebooks: elibrary of ebooks and kindle books

Books Description:

After her step-dad, Mahlon, died, Tammy Strobel coped with grief and depression by going for daily walks. One day, Tammy came home from her walk with a new idea. She would start an iPhone photography project that included two passions Mahlon and she shared: coffee and the great outdoors. She called her project My Morning View. In this book, Tammy shares her story, photography tips, and a brief how-to guide. She reminds us that even when everything seems to be falling apart, we can find beauty and practice gratitude every day.

Customer Review:

5.0 out of 5 stars touching
As I prepare to embark on my long flight home to the UK for the death of my grandad, this has come as a timely reminder that I can have so much value from this adventure along side my mother and 4 month old daughter over and above the high financial cost for it. As long as I allow time to endure my grief and feel gratitude for all that I do have and most importantly we have fun bonding together. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!
Beautiful photography! Tammy shares an encouraging story of the healing process alongside photography tips and inspiration. I love my digital copy so much that I may have to order the paperback one for a gift and myself as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful & inspiring
Tammy distilled her love of family (including furry ones) and nature into this compelling collection of beautiful images and words. I smiled, laughed, sighed and nearly cried. It's a must-read.