100% real ebooks, amazon kindle books, kindle ebooks, half price books, and many more

Search your favourite kindle books on Amazon kindle store and email us the title or URL and we will give you cheaper price.

The ebooks is 100% real, no advertising, no phising, no missing page, can be read on Amazon kindle, kindle for PC, and any ebooks software you like.

100% guarantee, 100% safe payment by PayPal

email us at BookUsABook@gmail.com

Disc 60% ebooks: The HDR Book: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques only $11.38

Special Price, Limited Time Offer! Disc 60% Off

Paperback price: $28.45, Our ebooks is only $11.38
#Photography #ebooks

Purchase it NOW! before it's too late...

Check other discounted ebooks: elibrary of ebooks and kindle books

Books Description:

When it comes to HDR, only three key ingredients are needed: hardware, software, and post-processing technique. Hardware is simple–there are only a few things you need to set up and shoot an HDR series. Software is vastly improved, making it easier for anyone to create an HDR image. The hard part is the post-processing technique. There are only two options: hours and hours of experimentation or The HDR Book.

Featuring real-world interviews with passionate HDR photographers, this updated edition of the popular The HDR Book, by Rafael “RC” Concepcion, is more than a how-to and different from any other HDR book out there. While other books on HDR tend to lean toward the esoteric or formulaic, this book takes another approach. It's a complete and total HDR workshop that teaches you the one thing that most other books miss— once you've tone mapped your image with HDR software, you're still not finished.

Within the pages of this book, you'll find 10 projects–now updated!–shot with everything from a point-and-shoot to a 37-megapixel, medium-format camera. The projects are designed to show you how the subtle differences in each scenario (lighting, subject, environment, etc.) dictate the post-processing needed to achieve one of the many final looks covered. You'll learn not only the different tone map settings RC used, but you’ll also learn the final steps taken in Photoshop to complete each image. Then, you'll recreate these looks your self using the exact same RAW files that RC used! Plus, you get four bonus images to play with and create your own look. The end result: a more intrinsic understanding of the nuances of HDR that will help you create the images you’ve always wanted.

Best of all, The HDR Book is written using the three top HDR processing programs in the industry today: Photoshop’s HDR Pro, Photomatix Pro, and HDR Efex Pro. No matter which program you use, you'll be able to follow along and create your own stunning looks in no time.


Customer Review:

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on HDR Photography just got better!
I'm a huge fan of really good HDR photography and nobody does it better than RC. His first book was a great resource that not only introduced readers to the techniques behind creating these kind of images, it showed numerous examples of what great HDR photography can be.

In his follow up book RC has dropped some of the things that HDR photographers aren't using (there's little mention of Photoshop HDR Pro now) and he's added some great new techniques he's perfected since the first edition was released.

But as much as I enjoyed reading this book I really enjoyed the great images that are used throughout the book. This is the kind of book I'll leave out on my coffee table because every image look great and can easily be enjoyed by non-photographers who pick this book up. The pictures are pure inspiration for getting out and making great HDR images.

If you're new to HDR photography (or you have a ton of experience but want to take your HDR images to the next level) than this is definitely the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even an experienced HDR shooter can [re-] learn some tricks
I've been shooting HDR for several years. I have RC's first edition, and books/videos from Trey Ratcliffe and others. I have several HDR software tools.

My style is photo-realistic. If you can see into the shadows but don't realize its a blend of exposures, I've done the job I intended. For the past year or so, I've been using the HDR tools inside Photoshop.I had been using Photomatix, but always struggling with oversaturation and halos so I moved away from it.

RC's second edition made me take another look at that tool. I find I really like it again, which gives me more alternatives, and that's always good. Even better, many of his examples are edited in the same style as mine (tho he does a far, far better job). One of the best features is that he makes his raw images available for download, which gave me the chance to edit as I always do, and then try to reproduce his results using the settings he suggests. That taught me some very interesting combinations of settings. I've made some of them into presets (he suggests doing that and shows how) so I'll only have to tweak rather than start from scratch. Bottom line: Better results in less time.

I was wondering if I should get the second edition, given my experience, my ownership of the first, and that my go-to tool was PS, not PMX. I'm really glad I bought it, and recommend that you do, too.